0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Modernatror :admin: Nick aka motuma

Post  motuma on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 am

Basketball jocolor In-game User: "motuma" Is the name! :3

How Long Have You Been playing: I've been playing this server for about a month now...But may I say I loved every second of it!(:

Am I Trustworthy: I consider myself as trustworthy, and so does other players that I have helped in the past, and more to come in the future...

How Long Are You Active: When I first started the server, I was playing roughly 5-7 hours a day (nerd much?) But now I am on around 2-4 hours a day due to school coming up and my new soccer team.

What Would You Do: Well, as a mod I would enforce the rules, help new-coming players, and all that chiz!(:

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In-game...I am a worthy player, I help people xfer when they need to, give them pointers to what's the best, and to also give them an item as they begin their adventure!

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be a Mod because I believe I could be a good one for this server, and sometimes when someone is breaking the rules, there is sometimes no Mod online to deal with it...So I could help with this problem:)

What kind of experience do you have: I have been a Mod on ElementalSkills for a full 2 weeks, but then the server shut down due to not enough donations...:/ And I am going to be Hidden-Owner on my friend's server which is soon to be up in a couple days...

Notes you want to add: And YOU should listen to these words! afro lol!

motuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum