my applacation for mod is it client mod or forum

Go down

my applacation for mod is it client mod or forum

Post  unicron159 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am

hi im new to this server. i wish to undertake the roll of mod the reson i do not say admin is because i think admin is to big of a responsibilay atm for me. if i were to be ranked mod i would set a egsample by not flaming or spamming, encourigment of reporting flamers and spammers. if we were talking about ingame i would be on the look for dupers i would be kind helpfull and respectfull towards other users. i would also encourage voteing on mopar scape wich is were i found you. i would be a vital asspect to your server. also is this ingame or forums i use ingame more do we have in game. to sum this all up i hope i get mod makeing me a mod would be a wise decision tyvm. Very Happy

unicron159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my applacation for mod is it client mod or forum

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

accepted..pm me your ingame username.will get you mod soon as possable

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://pickup.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lietuvis1 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 am

unicron159 wrote:hi im new to this server. i wish to undertake the roll of mod the reson i do not say admin is because i think admin is to big of a responsibilay atm for me. if i were to be ranked mod i would set a egsample by not flaming or spamming, encourigment of reporting flamers and spammers. if we were talking about ingame i would be on the look for dupers i would be kind helpfull and respectfull towards other users. i would also encourage voteing on mopar scape wich is were i found you. i would be a vital asspect to your server. also is this ingame or forums i use ingame more do we have in game. to sum this all up i hope i get mod makeing me a mod would be a wise decision tyvm. Very Happy

lietuvis1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

admin mod positions

Post  law on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

i would like to know, any mod or admin spots available?

law

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down